The Maxxis VIPR Radial Tire is an absolute beast on multiple terrains and it’s easy to see why. The directional tread of the VIPR works along with a radial construction to give you a very plush feeling ride. However, at the same time, the VIPR gives you a huge contact patch. And with deep lugs, that means you get traction from the VIPR that excels in loose and intermediate terrain. Add the 6-ply rating and rim guard to the Maxxis VIPR Tire, and you have the complete package that’s a superior choice when you need a hard working tire for your UTV or ATV.
- Constructed specifically for side x sides and UTVs
- Directional tread pattern excels in loose to intermediate terrain
- Deep lugs shed mud but also roll smoothly on hardpack
- Radial construction provides a plush feel and large contact patch
- Durable 6-ply rating
- Deep rim guard protects wheel
Contact Us for a free quote or more information.